I've been tagged :D and I'm kinda excited about it.
I don't get to play the reindeer games very often.
Ok let's get this started....let me read the directions.
These are the questions handed to me (clears throat)
The envelope please
Here are my 11 questions.
1. You have been handed $1000.00, what will you spend it on?
I would pay down our mortgage and maybe a little for a small family vacation.
2. Do you have brothers and sisters?
Yes I do, 3 sisters and 2 brothers. All older than me, the oldest is 20yr older and youngest is 7yr older.
3. Is your glass half full or half empty?
It is always full, half maybe water but the other half is still full of air. HA
4. Do you snore? tell the truth :)
Oh yeah, we use to go camping in a tent until we found out between me and my husband's snoring the neighbors in a camper couldn't sleep. :D
5. Introvert or extrovert?
I would say extrovert but sometimes play a introvert in public, sometimes just a raving loon. All depends who's with me and how much they can handle.
6. What do you like to do to relax?Hmmm, never really that stressed out. I like music but that can also amp me up. I think the most enjoyable times of relaxation is having a drink with my husband and talking.
7. You are in an empty room for one hour, what are you going to do with that time?
I'm in an empty room right now, and have been for a few months. I would probably do what I've been doing, watching movies, reflecting, praying, waiting.
8. Who was your first best friend?
Her name was Betty Chase and we were friends from pre-school.
9. Have you had your heart broken?
Too many times to count. My life was hard and full of abuse, more than I realized then. I still struggle with believing people, when they say they love me. Too many have said those words but never felt or acted in them.
10. If you are invisible, where would you go?
That is a hard question, there's nothing I really need to know nor a place I need to be. When I was younger it might of been to be around certain people to know the truth but that no longer matters.
I think that if I was invisible it would be so I can help people.
11. What time do you usually wake up?
Around 7 in the morning, sometimes later. Both my children are teenagers and get up and get ready without me. I'm still trying to adjust to the changes in my life.
Ok so those were the questions, did I pass?
One thing I am, is honest and open.
(sometimes to a fault)
I am now suppose to pass this on to 11 people
but there is only one blogger I converse with.
Soooooo I am going to post some questions anyway and let who ever reads this be tagged.
TAG YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!
1. What do you believe your strengths are?
2. What's your favorite memory growing up?
3. Who do you talk to when life is hard?
4. Cake or Pie?
5. Favorite spot in your house?
6. Biggest cooking or craft fail?
7. Who do you need to forgive?
8. Ever been to Disney World or Land?
9. What inspires you?
10. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
11. What you most thankful for?
If you fill this out, can you let me know.
I'd like to know more about you.