That's ok I can fake my way through. It's a little lumpy but I'll work with it. I followed the directions (which is a rarity for me) and then apply the screen filler after the other was completely dry.
So I rinse it and what was suppose to be the drawing fluid is suppose to come off. In theory it worked but not so much with my reality. So I started scrubbing a little to help it. Then more than I wanted, started to come off. This simple project is going south. So I stop and figure, "well I'll just hand paint the gaps". I am now on day two of this project and the party is Sunday! Ok I remained calm and I carried on.
Unbelievable the amount of information I have forgotten. I finally finished them and now they hang drying and still I am not done. I still have to heat set them and wash them. To find out if it really worked. So I post a picture of them now just in case they dissolve and I burst into tears.
My husband wanted to put a teenager target thingy on it. I gently reminded him we were not out to get the teenagers, that it was a party for them. He is the head of the security and needed as there will be over a hundred teenagers there.
It's funny about 15 years ago I use to bar tend and bounce in a heavy metal bar, that had live music every night. I am applying all my knowledge into this event. Just without the alcohol.