Monday, August 17, 2009

awesome Cafe cups

























So I have finially finished painting and firing the cafe cups. Everyone has theirs and I have about 12 and hoping to sell them on Etsy. Which is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Seems Ebay is a little easier. Although I have not done as much research on Etsy as I did Ebay. I do so hope someone will fall in love with them. Either the bi-polar Phil cups or the Seasons cups or the cups of encouragement. I do love them all and I want to keep them but I am afraid I will freak out if one of my kids breaks one. So better to send them off to a new and loving home.
I am going to post all the pics of them here even if know one reads this they will have a home in the internet internity. Circling the globe and landing in strange places until someone steals my idea and becomes a millionair from their good business sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment