Monday, October 18, 2010

These are my best projects

Hi to all who may read this.  I always focus on crafts and not much of  my personal life.  It's easier to share ideas than anything else.  But today I am doing something different.  Something I may never do again, I'm going to show you a little of my life.  These are truly my best on going project ever!!!
My son Brandon and my daughter Amber.
They are smart, funny, talented, lovable, growing in wisdom (at times) and hopelessly teenagers.
It is truly an on going project and I revel the times we are connected.  I love how our relationship has grown through the years and as they get older we have become more than child/parent. 
So that's the brief glimpse into my world.  I have more crafts coming as long as I don't get caught up in looking at other peoples. ahhahaaha   The longer I read other blogs and their fabulousness, the more I feel inadequate. 

PS  Why yes that is a giant whale tail they are on.  You can find it at the Seattle Center over by the science museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment